- Bookings for the event must be received in writing and are subject to the terms and conditions detailed herewith.
- Confirmation of table booking and invoice will be sent to the main contact. It is your responsibility to notify us of changes to table hosts.
- The ticket price includes reception drinks, 3-course dinner with wine, awards ceremony and entrance to the afterparty.
Allocation of tables
- Tables will be allocated in date order of when the booking form was received.
- Table locations will not be revealed prior to the dinner taking place.
- If booking more than one table and you wish the tables to be located together, the table bookings must be received at the same time.
- A maximum of 4 tables from any one company will be grouped together.
- No more than eight tables can be booked by any one organisation.
- Guest names for inclusion on the table plan must be received in writing by no later than September 18th 2017
- Guest details for the plan will be taken exactly as stated on the guest details form.
- It is advisable to get names into us well before this deadline so that inevitable name changes can be made and submitted by the deadline.
- Any changes made to the submitted guest details form must be sent in writing on the guest details form.
- No amendments can be made after September 18th 2017.
- The information you provide will be safeguarded by the Emerging Payments Awards.
- A delegate list may be produced with details of your name and company. This list may be shared with fellow delegates and sponsors but we will not disclose it to any other third party.
Terms of payment
Payment is due 30 days from date of invoice, or before the date of the dinner, whichever is soonest. If no payment has been received by the due date and a written cancellation has not been received then payment remains due in full. We reserve the right to re-allocate the table.
Where a discount has been offered, the amount must be paid in full within 30 days of receipt of invoice, otherwise we reserve the right to charge you the full amount.
Cancellations must be made in writing. We will use all reasonable endeavours to re-sell the places booked. Whether or not we succeed, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee. This will be calculated as a percentage of the total value of the tickets booked as follows:
|Cancellation period prior to the Awards Dinner||Percentage|
|More than 25 weeks up to and including 40 weeks prior to the event||25%|
|More than 12 weeks up to and including 25 weeks||50%|
|Up to and including 12 weeks||100%|